Thursday 8 March 2012

Procrastination.

 Have to say, I do enjoy the fact that no one currently, or apparently, seems to be reading this blog. Which is all fine and dandy. I'm sorry if you have just started reading this, and are giving the screen something of a comedic look, but as it stands, this is a fact.
 Evidently, as stated by the title of this post, I'm currently in the Information Commons (I go to Uni of Sheffield, if I haven't mentioned before, I'm not one to re-read things, so if I have said about it, then I am saying about it again), this building being a giant fuck off library. I'm meant to be doing notes on a presentation I have to give in front of my entire Level 1 Geography class (around 200-300 people, no biggie) but as I keep seemingly choosing articles that are over 20 pages long, my faith in reading and researching begins to dwindle further, thus here I am. Currently now watching all of the people coming up the stairs...People watching... Honestly, you would think as a student that I should be huddled up in a corner somewhere recuperating from a late night of booze, more booze and just plain idiocy. Nah. Though, last night I did have to look after several members of my flat. Being sick into a mop bucket. Shoving of fingers down throat to make one sick. Can honestly say that I haven't been that drunk to do that. Think I'm lucky in the sense that when I am drunk, I just either fall asleep or make somewhat of a prat of myself before then falling asleep. Seeing someone that drunk has made me really begin to question drinking in itself. Saying that, I am meant to be going out tonight for drinks with other people going  to the same overseas university as me next year. Won't be a long night, I can imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment